Onsmooth Thai Co., Ltd is a subsidiary of the Ripcurl Group whose head office is in Australia. We are a well established and BOI privileged company, a leading exporter of wetsuits, located in Chiang Mai. We are in the process to strengthening our existing management team and we are therefore looking for highly qualified new generation, motivated, pro-active and proven candidates with the ability to fulfill our team goals.
Safety Officer / Senior Safety Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001191916
Duties and responsibilities :-
Health and safety officer responsible for planning, organizing and controlling health & safety in workplace. Minimize accident and hazard occurring. Ensure that company activities are comply with safety law and all legal requirements.
1.1 Health and Safety Program Management
- Plan, Organize and Control Health & Safety Activities to improve safety working condition and environmental in workplace, especially on line operation to reduce accident rating and prevent hazard occurring.
- Ensure that safety regulation and other legal requirement which related to SHE are implemented property
- Conduct Safety Training for new comer / Refresh training for current employee.
- Conduct Monthly Safety Committee Meeting and process the election for replacing when period completing
- Conduct accident investigation and report / Compile and analyze the statistic of accident rate to implement the proactive plan for preventing and improving
- Conduct yearly fire drill evacuation and submit the report to government.
- Conduct Annual Employee Medical Check-up and submit the report to government.
- Ensure to submit The Quarterly Safety Report (S.O 3) and Chemical Using Report to ( S.O 2 ) to MOL on time
- Advise employees and management about occupational health and safety on workplace
- Being the window person to contact MOL, Professional Safety Group and OSAH Institute. (Only safety issue)
1.2 Nurse Supervision
- Monitoring nurse on working, ensure to meet the best standard of performance.
- Conduct the monthly budget plan of nurse room expense / medical expense.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and safety or related fields.
- Minimum 1-3 years old experiences in Health & Safety responsible role in industrial Business.
- Good command in English and Computer literacy
- Self-motivated, open-minded, initiative and commitment to achieve.
- Energetic, result-oriented, mature and able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude toward working and good team player
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo via Apply now button only.
Onsmooth (Thai) Co., Ltd.
153 Moo.7, 3 Ring Road, Tumbol Tawangtan,
Amphur Saraphi, Chiangmai 50140
Tel : 053-325-000-6 Fax : 053-325-013
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially and should contain full details of education transcript, work experience, expected salary, copy of ID card, and house registration and contact telephone number and email with a recent photograph.