AGC Flat Glass (Thailand) Public Company Limited is one of the major subsidiary companies of Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan) in the South East Asia and the first flat glass manufacturer in Thailand.
The Head Office and 4 factories are located in Sumut Prakan Province Chon Buri Provice and Rayong Province in the Eastern Region. At present, our products are flat glass for application in installation works for buildings and other constructions as well as supply basic glass to fabricators of a number of secondary fabricated industries, such as tempered glass for automotive industry, decoration glass industry for construction and design, mirror industry, and other industries like picture frames, furniture, operators for coolers, refrigerators, clocks, utensils and others. We currently use float process by receiving technology from Asahi Glass (Japan) with 4 major categories of products for domestic and export.
Introduction to Asahi Glass….
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (AGC Japan) was the first Japanese company to succeed in the manufacture of flat glass and has established a proud record of major innovations over the years since 1907.
Asahi Glass's core businesses center are in glass, chemicals, ceramics and electronics and has had a proud record of major new innovations. Realizing the synergy to be achieved by diversification, AGC has created many new products and technologies, and built a multinational enterprise that is now at work in almost a score of countries worldwide. Moving into the 21st century, AGC intends to exploit strengths, particularly in glass and fluorochemical-related technologies, and to concentrate resources on new businesses in information processing, electronics, life sciences and energy.
We are currently looking for energetic, dynamic and fast learning people for the position:
Safety Officer (AMATA Nakorn Chonburi Factory)/Safety Officer (AMATA Nakorn Chonburi Factory)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211067
- Responsible for safety activity of the company in order to comply with safety law and regulations by doing periodical audit, recommendation for improvement, planning and evaluation the related operation processes.
- Responsible for safety activity of the company in order to comply with safety standard and requirement system by doing periodical audit, recommendation for improvement, planning and evaluation the related activities.
- Responsible for safety activity of the company in order to comply safety policy, target and action plan which regulated by AGC Head Quarter (Japan) and/or AFT Head Office (Thailand) by doing periodical audit, recommendation for improvement, planning and evaluation the related activities
- Other Ad Hoc as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related Occupational Health and safety
- 1-4 years of experience in Occupational Health and safety in manufacturing process.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
- Good in communication and human relations skill, mature and proactive