URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
B. Grimm MBM Group is a joint venture between B. Grimm Thailand, operating since 1878 and MBM Germany, a specialist Façade company established in 1964. B. Grimm MBM Group have carried out many prestigious and award winning projects across the Asian region focusing on high performance Façade construction. In order to support future succession planning for our existing factory and production management, we are searching for professional, highly committed and hardworking staff in the following discipline: SAFETY OFFICER PROFESSIONAL MBM offer a challenging and interesting working environment with competitive benefits. Please see specific duties/experience requirements detailed below and we invite suitably qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume with salary expectations to
SAFETY OFFICER PROFESSIONAL/เจ้าหน้าที่ความปลอดภัย วิชาชีพ
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003000761930
- To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply with the law on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including set up and presenting preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To assess the risks in the area of occupational safety.
- To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the employer.
- To inspect and assess the operation of the workplace to comply with the work plan and project, or occupational safety measures.
- To give advice to the employees to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribed.
- To give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare for certification, or to examine evidences, documents, and report of the inspection of working conditions in the workplace.
- To give recommendations to the employer on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace, and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting From working of the employees, and make a report of the investigation, together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident, illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer.
- Able to travel to the site construction.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health & Safety.
- At least 5 years experiences in supervising Occupational Health & Safety in manufacturing environmental.
- Have license in Safety Officer in Professional Level.
- Strong leadership, well communication and attention in details.
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills, problem solving and good analytical skills
- Fairly in English both speaking and written.
- Good computer literature in Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet.
Interested candidates may submit their application in English to :
The Personnel Department B.Grimm MBM Metalworks, Ltd.
59 Suwinthawong Rd., Nongjok, Bangkok 10530,
Thailand Tel. No. 662 – 988 2370 to 86 E-mail to
Also visit these sites: www.bgmbmhk.com MBM always welcome CV submissions from façade industry professionals seeking to further develop their career and looking for new challenges. ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE TREATED WITH FULL CONFIDENTIALITY