F&N United Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255806
- Male/Female, age 25 years up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or passing 180-hrs Safety Training Course.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in safety and occupational health, and familiar in
- Working in the business of Dairy Industry or FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Food Industry, would be a plus.
- Arranging safety tasks and activities under safety law and knowing OHSAS system would be a plus.
- Collaborating in quality system/documents, i.e. HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001:2008.
- Organizing fire evacuation and training for all departments and keeping record.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal relationship, communication skills, reliable and trustworthy
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer literacy
If you match the above job qualifications, please apply with a photograph and CV to the below address.
F&N United Limited
95 Thakarm Road,Samaedam, Bangkhuntien, Bangkok 10150
Tel: 0-2895-7071-78 Fax: 0-2895-7544
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to F&N United Ltd.
About F&N United Ltd.
F&N United Limited is a joint venture company, managed by Fraser & Neave Group of Singapore, engaged in manufacturing and distribution of ice cream products under the corporate branded name of ‘Magnolia’. This brand is the leading brand in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. Magnolia provides high quality & innovation products and variety product choices in Thailand and other Asian regional markets, such as, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
To support strategic business expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position: