Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252892
We are now seeking a driven individual to join our team as a “SAFETY OFFICER” based at Khon Khaen, start working February or May 2017.
To coordinate, support and advise the Khon Khaen Site on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety. Establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within TOLL are adhered to.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Site meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health and safety at work, including statutory training and reporting .
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and the recommended improvements are implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out , fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the site.
Qualification and key criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Min. 3 years experiences in position of Safety Officer.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, both in Thai and English.
- Good skills in MS Office; Words, Excel, Power Point.
- Professional approach with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, work-in and adapt to a rapidly change environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.
- Flexible and cooperative at all times.
- Have own vehicle to work outside the premise ,when required.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes transportation support and career and learning opportunities. Interested persons are invited to send application letter with a detailed resume , one recent photo and expected salary to :
Human Resources Dept.
Toll Logistics(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
49/1 Moo 1 Bangna-Trad , Bangsaothong District, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 0-2769-8900 ext. 1415, Mobile +66 9 4356 4156
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
About Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Toll is a division of Japan Post.
Japan Post has been operating since the establishment of the modern postal service in 1871 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings. Japan Post Holdings has two other subsidiaries across banking and insurance sectors that makes it one of the largest companies in the world.
For over a century, Toll has been in the business of logistics and is a leading provider of logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
As a global company, Toll operates a network of more than 1,200 sites in 55 countries and provides a diverse range of supply chain management and logistics solutions across a diverse range of industry sectors.
With a comprehensive network in Thailand, Toll offers a range of value-added warehousing and distribution services priding ourselves on delivering seamless, end-to-end, local, regional and global supply chain solutions.