TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252130
Employer Ref. Rayong
Developing and implementing the environment system as well as ensuring it is in compliance with our Environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Implement and maintain the ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 in the organization.
- Verify the safety regulations and comment the employer to conform the safety law.
- Preparing the safety plan & project the proposing to the employer.
- Verify all operations in the work place to conform to the safety plans and regulations.
- To ensure that the safety, health and environment knowledge shall be trained properly to all levels.
- Verify the root causes of all possible accidents and sickness from working conditions and report the causes and prevention to the employer.
- Gather and analyze the statistical data of and accidents and sickness in the work place.
- Check and maintain safety equipment in good condition and ready to be promptly operated.
- Evaluate and analysis the result of all the reports concerned with safety and environmental.
- To enhance the safety and environmental awareness in the organization.
- Manage and control the security in plant included security guard team to compliance with TI rules and regulations.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 3 years experience in Safety in multinational manufacturing
- Has the experience in implementing ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001
- Computer literate in Microsoft officer
- Good command both of spoken and written in English
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- A good team player and can work under pressure
- Hand-on and “can do” attitude is desirable
- ISO/TS 16949. ISO14001, OHSAS18001 requirement
- Safety as professional level
- Safety Law
Work Location: FCS Thailand, Rayong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
About TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
Fluid thinkingTM shapes the mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology. With 23,000 employees at 130 locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry.
TI Automotive Thailand :
Tanks System & Pump Module division is located at Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi with 150 employees
Fluid Carrying Systems division is located Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong with 300 employees