Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257737
- Developing, implementing and managing Jet Asia’s Safety Management System.
- Defining Safety Goals and Safety Performance Indicators.
The initial and recurrent training of all Jet Asia personnel regarding a Safety Management System,
- Developing and managing the safety communications system.
- Advising management and staff of safety related matters, safety trends, safety analysis, safety audit and investigation results.
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of Jet Asia’s Safety Management System.
- Managing Jet Asia’s Risk Management program and advising department heads on matters of risk management.
- Managing Jet Asia’s occurrence and incident reporting system and fostering a positive reporting culture among all staff.
- Managing Jet Asia’s internal safety audit program and ensuring that all audits are completed in a timely manner and that all safety audit agree actions are closed off by the relevant departments by the agreed time.
- Investigating occurred, incidents and accidents with Jet Asia and reporting the results and trends to management.
- Coordinating all safety matters within Jet Asia including the coordination and management of all CAAT audits.
- Ensuring, in association with senior management, that the safety policy and safety objectives are current, relevant and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Distribution of safety information.
- To perform the following actions during and after evaluations :
- Put together findings, concerns, evidences, and evaluate them.
- Evaluated the recorded data and trends concerning policy and flight Safety standards.
- Sound knowledge of ICAO and CAAT regulations.
- He/She should hold and ATPL and appropriate ratings for at least one of the aircraft used by Jet Asia, or he/she should have experience working more than 5 years in an airline or equivalent organization on aviation safety.
- Hold and ATPL and 5 years’ experience as PIC or Hold and LAE license and 5 years’ experience utilizing that LAE license.
- Formal training in SMS and QMS.
- Must be accepted by CAAT.
Human Resources Department
Jet Asia Airways Company Ltd.
The 9th Towers, Floor 36, Units TNA01-04 Tower A,
33/4 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
About Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
( No Description )