Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245931
Job Description :
- To ensure that Company Safety/ISO policy is effectively implemented and maintained properly. Act as SHE expert to support the Business in improving SHE performance.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations and standards concerning safety and health, as well as applicable standards set forth by other that related with company activities.
- Roles in OHS&ISO representative to ensure Occupational health, Safety and ISO management system (ISO 140, TS16949 &OHSAS 18001) implemented effectively and well maintain.
- Report to General Manager for any non-conformance concern ISO14001/TS16949 & OHSAS18001
- To ensure that waste arising from all product units are properly monitored and handled in order to comply to the company environmental policy, ISO 14001/TS16949 and OHSAS18001
- Maintaining and controlling the Quality Management Systems (ISO140001/Ts16949 and OHSAS18001).
- Responsible for Document Control, Customer Audit, Waste Control and Training to support ISO14001/TS 16949 & OHSAS18001 system.
- Responsible for miscellaneous Safety/ISO projects or tasks depending on direction and needs.
- To ensure all employees have safety conditions and have skill to self-evaluation situation risks to action with the right & safe way.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Public & Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Related Fields.
- 10 years’ experience in Safety System for automotive would be plus.
- Knowledge of Thai Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Advanced knowledge of recognized management system standards (ISO14001, TS16949 and OHSAS 18001)
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, and communication.
- Able to communicate in English; speaking, reading and writing.
- Good communication and inter personal skill.
- Good computer literate
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary by mail or E-mail to:
Human Resources Department
Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Co., Ltd.
201 Moo 3 Laemchabang Industrial Estate, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel:038 491 800-10 Ext.2215
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
About Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
Summit Laemchabang Autobody Work Co. Ltd. (SLAB) Being a subsidiary of Summit Group and a sister company of Summit Body Industry Co.,Ltd. (SAB) which currently rank top ten in Asia. All of our factories are certified TS 16949 : 2002 & ISO 14001 : 2004. We are determined to strive forward and enter the global level with core philosophy. Our clients are numerous world class automobile manufacturers. We have factories in different locations in order to best cater to the need of our clients. Due to an increasing demand and expansion of our new plant in Samutprakarn, we are looking for dynamic and motivated applicants for the following positions: