Chromalloy – a global
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land based applications and repairs.
The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA - approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA - certified part.
Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
Safety Health & Environment Engineer (SHE)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211983
To plan, monitor advice and control the implementation of occupational health and safety procedures and regulations in compliance with Thai Laws. Assist in conducting studies on methods and equipment to meet safety standards and handle cases of accidents
- Observe, inspect and report the overall operation staff on their daily work in order to ensure that they perform their duties in safety manner and in compliance with Thai Laws
- Coordinate with purchasing department to ensure that all sub-contracted employees are working in compliance with company safety procedures
- Co-investigate the witnesses or injured person with the responsible supervisor on the accident scene and summarise in the “ Accident Report”
- Establish criteria to measure the company’s operation environment based on Safety Acts, Environmental Protection Law and other related rules and regulations
- Review “ lab results “ as reported by the external laboratory focusing on hazardous substance termination cost and expense quotation and hazardous substance package method in order to deliver them correctly
- Plan daily routine check plan on a weekly basis to ensure that all operation employees perform their duties in safety manner
- Conduct “Safety Committee” meeting with safety committees on a monthly basis to report accident statistic and other safety related issues and forward minute of safety committee meeting to all Directors
- At Least Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety field
- Minimum 3 years of Occupational Health and Safety experience in factory/manufacturing environment
- Equipped with the license of Safety Officer certified by the Welfare and Labor Protection Department
- Knowledge of Thai safety, occupational health, ISO, OHSAS 18001, environment law and regulations
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Good Interpersonal skills, Presentation skill