Safety Engineer Senior/Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240272
• Initiate, implement, maintain and improve overall safety management practice.
• Implement on promotion and communication of safety awareness periodically.
• Provide supervisor in safety activated and improvement of safety implementation.
• Monitor effectiveness of implementation of related safety activities as planned.
• Perform relevant safety audit and do a report.
• Deliver ' safety training.
• Motivate safety activity implementation in compliance with Healthy and Safety Policy.
• Manage MOC system and inspection on site
• Perform data and metrics analysis and trending.
• Manage and control Contractor safety Management
• Age : Over 25 years.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Occupational Health and Safety and/or Safety Engineer or related field.
• Have Certificate Safety Officer at professional level.
• 2-5 years of experience in safety field from manufacturing company.
• Experience in implementation of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Enable for speaking, reading and writing of English.
• Risk Assessment Technique such as HAZOP/HAZID ,FMEA and Experience in Control Dangerous goods
Company: Nobel NC Co., Ltd.
Work Day: Mon – Fri
Work Place : Phra Pradaeng - Samutprakarn (Warehouse) 1 position, Samutsakorn 1 position, Chainat 1 position
Other Benefit :
- Residence provided by company
- Group Insurance as company policy
- Provident Fund 3%
- 14 holidays plus 6 days of annual leave
- Bonus as company performance and individual performance
Interested candidate can submit resume and related documents via "Apply Now"