Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218108
Employer Ref. update
Mission: Ensure the safe working practices are in place and implement the effective occupational health awareness program to ensure the reduction of occupational illness in EMTC.
- Provide the safety orientation or related training program or awareness program, cooperate with all concerned departments to encourage the occupational health and safety awareness throughout the EMTC employees and contractors such as Ergonomics, Eye Irritation, Skin Irritation, noise reduction program, etc.
- Deploy the occupational health awareness program to all workshops through the Ergonomics assessment (RULA/REBA) and cooperate with the occupational health working group to find out the short term and long term corrective actions to reduce the Ergonomics in the workplace.
- Provide the consultancy to any activities related to occupational health and safety issues.
- To propose and manage improvement projects related to safety impact to minimize/eliminate the occupational, health and safety risk in working area.
- Conduct the internal Occupational Health and Safety Audits to determine its effectiveness.
- To be the coordinator for all EHS training courses in EMTC, set up the training program, follow up to ensure the effectiveness of EHS training program and report the result to management.
- Ensure that the safety validation is conducted for new machine, renovation of all non-mass production areas (Rx-Lab, GE, RxPlatform) prior to allowing the change of those machine, equipment and area in EMCT.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure that EMTC has followed the GE policy and other occupational health and safety related standards and propose action plan for improvement.
- Set up the workplace monitoring program such as chemical, noise, lighting and recommend all workshops to improve EHS standard and comply with the legal requirement.
- Set up the quarterly crane inspection program, give feedback to concerned people to immediate fix if the crane or lifting equipment are not conformed to the standard and follow up to ensure that all cranes or lifting equipment are well maintained and in the good condition.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational health and Safety, Physical Sciences or a field related to the work.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and/ or administering a Safety, Industrial Hygiene or closely related program.
- Emergency preparedness, mitigation and response.
- Principles, practices and applicable equipment related to Industrial Safety management.
- Applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Data collection and statistical analysis / project management / research methods/ practices and report writing.
- Good command of English
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
213 Lat Krabang Industrial Estate Zone 3
Chalongkrung Rd., Lamplatiew Lat krabang, Bangkok 10520
Tel: 02 - 326 0440 Ext. 222 Fax. 02-3260444
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €5.7 billion in 2014.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
The Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been founded since 1990 for over 24 years in Thailand, located on Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphoom Airport), with both mass production and prescription facilities to manufacture the world class ophthalmic optical products for global export. Whereas the regional Asia Operations offices and support is as well located.
For more career information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/essilorasiaoperations/home
For more information of Essilor Manufacturing Thailand, please visit www.essilor.co.th