Safety and Occupational Health Management Officer (Rayong based)
PTT MCC Biochem Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255876
Employer Ref. K.Nichpabha
Reports to: Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Division: Health Safety and Environmental Division
Job Summary: Carry out the day to day operations of Safety Health and EnvironmentDivision and contribute to the application of effective Fire, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
General Responsibilities are:
- Ensure all employees are familiar with and follow safety issues and ensure safety working conditions in accordance with relevant laws and Standards.
- Complete and maintain reports i.e. Health, Safety, Accident, Environment, both periodically and occasionally, which is required by law.
- Identify any potential risks, which may cause accident, which expose employees to such risks and notify both individuals and managers.
- Conducting internal risk assessment, safety audits and inspections,Incident Management &Crisis Handling.
- Regularly prepare and conduct the training of Fire Drill, Safety Awareness, Environmental.
- Encounter arising accident, stop every activity which will endanger to employee and assets, investigating root cause of accident, propose corrective action plan and present to related persons.
- Update and maintain key statistics all environmental and safety records necessary for compliance with regulatory, company requirements including correction of safety board.
- Issue, develop and maintain safety regulations. In liaison with Manager to ensure these regulations are combined in the work instruction and respected by employee.
- The development of specific safety and occupational health policies and procedures including all contingency plans.
- Prepares and submits all reports required by government agencies, state, local agencies as well as those required by company policy.
- Understanding and communicating to management the compliance status of the facility under all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Development and implementation of waste minimization/pollution prevention plans.
- Responsible for the proper operation of all pollution abatement and waste treatment equipment.
- Monitor guard and security within plant parameter
- Accesses legal & other requirements, and maintain a list of applicable requirements.
- Implement follow up and maintain ISO14001/ISO 9000/ 5S in the company.
- Male age between 25-35 years
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering with Safety at professional level certificate OR second degree in Occupational Health and Environment.
- Good communications skills with both written and spoken English.
- Computer skills (Power Point, Excel, etc...
- At least 3 years’ experience in Health Safety Environment and Waste Management in manufacturing company(Polymer, plastic, power plant or chemical process)
- Knowledge in risk assessment, PMS, PSSR and ISO system will be appreciated.
- Good presentation skills.
- Independent with leadership.
- Strong knowledge of government regulatory.
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTT MCC Biochem Co., Ltd.
About PTT MCC Biochem Co., Ltd.
PTT MCC Biochem Company Limited is the joint venture company of PTT and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. The project will deal with construction and sales of of the bio-poymers, Polybutylene Succinate (PBS). Within PTT Group The Company provides stable compensation and lucrative benefits with career growth opportunities and is presently undergoing expansion in various projects. Therefore, there is a need to recruit capable and experienced individuals to work with the Company in the following positions.