Sony Music Entertainment Operating (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sony Music Entertainment (sometimes known plainly as Sony Music or by the initials, SME) is an American music corporation managed and operated by Sony Corporation of America (SCA), a subsidiary of Japanese conglomerate Sony Corporation. Sony Music has offices in over 40 countries around the world. Its global headquarters are located in New York.
Royalty Accountant (Six-months contract position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248008
Employer Ref. free
Royalty Accountant (Six-months contract position)is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the royalty accounting function. He/She will report directly to Financial Controller.
This is a challenging role with covering all royalty related functionalities and reporting.
- Prepare the music recordings label information - local label copy and submit to collection society on monthly basis
- Verify and claim suspense local royalty and copyright reports on monthly basis
- Prepare local royalty calculation worksheet to be uploaded to Local Royalty System
- Prepare local royalty statements for physical sales, digital sales, global digital sales, royalty income (public performance and broadcasting, publishing, Interco sales) on a quarterly or semi-annual basis
- Update vendor cards and prepare royalty payment memorandum on quarterly basis
- Contracts and other supporting documents filing
- Participate in finance and accounting related projects as decided by the company
- Bachelor degree of Accounting, Commerce or Business
- Royalty accounting experience is preferred but not a must
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel & Word, Adobe Acrobat, Navision)
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Analytical and systematic thinking, self-motivated and achievement-oriented
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Social security fund
The successful candidates will be provided an attractive compensation package.
We invite interested candidates to submit your resume and expected salary enclosing recent photograph email to Miss Pinrat Nananukool by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call us at 66-2686-8049.