Root Sourcing Supervisor - Kalasin
National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243912
- Conduct research on local market and price as a source of accurate and up to date information for raw material (tapioca roots) purchasing activities.
- Work with production and planning teams to anticipate plant demand for raw material (tapioca roots).
- Select and manage relationships with suppliers to ensure the company receives good quality raw material at effective cost.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of raw material supply, follow up the status of the purchase orders with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and communicate status of orders with internal customers.
- Initiate and participate in the new development projects to improve farmers and raw material supply to enhance cost competitiveness and raw material sustainability.
- Work with other team members to deliver raw material (root) sourcing objectives and root development strategies.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, agriculture or related fields.
- 3-5 years of raw material buying.
- Be able to drive and possess a driving license
- Be flexible in working hours and be able to work extra hours where needed.
- Be able to travel and work with farmers in the assigned areas (in Kalasin and other provinces)
- Good command of English and be able to communicate effectively in English
- Good computer literacy
- Analytical mind and ability to structure the complexity
- Self-motivated, can work independently or with minimal supervision
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions provider. With customers in more than 100 countries, the Company serves over 60 diverse market sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical, biomaterials and other industries.
Our innovative ingredient solutions are a part of everyday products and emerging, on-trend consumer goods. Our starches, sweeteners, texturants and nutrituionals are used by our customers to provide everything from sweetness, taste and texture to immune system support, fat replacement and adhesive strength.
Headquartered in Westchester, Ilinois, Ingredion has manufacturing, R&D and sales offices in more than 40 countries and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.