Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223613
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leader who specialize in the manufacturing and production of a range of petrochemical products across the world. The main function of the role will be providing risk management subject matter expertise across the company’s global manufacturing plants. This role will be key to formulating global risk strategy for the organization. You will be joining a global organization who also have a strong presence in Thailand.
- Implementing risk function at corporate level including processes, tools and methodologies to identify risk, assess, manage and reporting
- Establishing processes for elevating risks to more senior level
- Collating reports and data from the company’s global manufacturing plants, analyzing the information and identifying risks
- Research into emerging market risks
- Managing risk management training programs
- Managing risk meetings and preparing reports
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be university educated, ideally to Masters level in related field – business management / risk management
- At least 8 years commercial experience within a related field – Petrochemical / Manufacturing
- Thai nationality with excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience of working within a large organization, with responsibility for managing risk across multiple sites – ideally internationally
- Excellent analytical skills
Not only do my client offer an excellent basic salary, they also offer excellent professional development and a defined career progression path
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact James at 02-653-6980-7 ext.121
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.