Risk Management Supervisor
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336694
1. To assist Risk Management Manager in performing an assigned risk management work.
2. Coordinate with the Risk Management Committee in arranging Risk Management Committee.
3. Prepare the documents for the Risk Management Committee meeting.
4. Prepare Risk/ Opportunity map according to the BJC Corporate and Business Unit Level of Risk Assessment and Risk Management.
5. Review and discuss with Head of each BU/BP concerning to the risk management and revise.
6. Coordinate with relevant companies and/or divisions in BJC Group concerning to the following issues related to Risk management
7. Gather, analyze and summarize both BJC Corporate and Business Unit Level of Risk Assessment and Risk Management.
8. Summarize the audit finding and recommendations to the Audit Committee by gathering the Impact and likelihood that may cause companies and/or divisions in BJC Group
9. Perform other tasks which related to Audit Committee (Oversea).
Male/ Female, age between 25 - 35 years
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or related field
Good command of English and computer skill
Good analytical and interpersonal skill
Self motivated and self starter, independent, proactive, able to work well in a team environment
Berli Jucker Public Co.,Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.