RISK MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228975
Employer Ref. 361DB
Our client is a leading real estate company.
Salary: 70,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
- Supervising risk and control owners with regards to their monitoring and operation controls in order to mitigate identified risks.
- Supervising the consolidation of risk management results including financial, operational and commercial risk management results from relevant parties in order to create a holistic view and providing recommendations for executives and relevant committees regarding corporate risk management.
- Supervising the distribution of corporate risk management information to both internal and external related functions.
- Coordinating with the Business Unit regarding risk policies and manual reviews.
- Coordinating with the Business Unit in rolling out risk management frameworks as required.
- Handling training related functions.
- Creating effective risk management plans.
- Thai National, not over 35 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or related fields.
- Experience in Risk Management & Risk Analysis will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Business will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Good team worker and positive thinking.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers an exciting challenge and great working environment to the right candidate. A very attractive package including a competitive salary is available with promotion and career opportunities, and the selected candidate will also be rewarded for great performance.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.