Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253881
Employer Ref. 507631
Our client is one of the most well-known consumer financing organizations in the Asian market. Their services have helped millions of Thai consumers enjoy a middle class lifestyle through their suite of lending and promotional solutions
- Perform operational risk assessment
- Record loss information and implement action plan to mitigate the loss
- Develop, maintain and enhance Operational Risk Modelling Procedure
- Monitor operational risk exposure in Aeon's affiliated domestic and oversea companies
- Support handle incident and guide managements in their operational risk management responsibilities
- Male or Female
- Bachelor's or Above in Statistic, Risk Management, Economic, Account, Finance
- Having at least 4 years' experience performing operational risk assessment and risk modelling
- Strong Analytical Thinking, Detail Orientation
- Interpersonal, Communication skill
- Computer literacy Ms. Office
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.