Risk Management (Manager)/บริหารความเสี่ยง
AIRA Securities Public Company Limited/บริษัทหลักทรัพย์ ไอร่า จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255195
- Performing risk analysis for various strategic and operational purposes such as financial and risk analysis, and making recommendations to senior management.
- Monitor credit risk for Client & Company.
- Monitor market risk in the areas of Equities Fixed Income, Proprietary Trading, and Private Fund.
- Formulate and review of policies, development of methods to assess risks and ensuring the reliability of these methods.
- Support to Anti-money Laundering officer.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or other related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in credit / operation risk management, financial analysis or financial consulting will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of capital market, economy and investment tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conceptual, numeric ability, analytical skills and problem-solving skill.
- Team player attitude with enthusiasm and energetic.
- Expertise in Microsoft application especially in MS. Excel would be advantage.
AIRA offers a challenging career development with competitive salary and fringe benefits which commensurate with your experiences.
Interested candidates please submit your application letter and resume together with a recent photo to company address via "Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and short listed candidates will be notified.
Human Resources & Support Department
AIRA Securities Public Company Limited
319 Chamchuri Square Building,17th and 20th Floor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-684-8747 , Fax : 02-160-5400
Website : www.aira.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AIRA Securities Public Company Limited/บริษัทหลักทรัพย์ ไอร่า จำกัด (มหาชน)
About AIRA Securities Public Company Limited/บริษัทหลักทรัพย์ ไอร่า จำกัด (มหาชน)