Risk Credit Portfolio Monitoring & Forecasting / MIS (Manager & AVP Level)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241630
Employer Ref. 2651814800
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Scoring analytics for score monitoring, A and B score dashboard, plus scoring info for RCO deck; scorecard newsletter, scorecard annual review
- Creation of manual user files for BCRS reports
- Supporting Basel related analysis e.g. RWA ND monitoring for ORF, NCB QA check, and UAT PDW/BCRS for STD and IRB projects.
- Job requires score analytical skill, SAS and SQL programming knowledge
- Monthly reports: IIP report, PIP com, IPRE, RCO Desk, Mortgage data for Policy, Actual performance.NIRB Template.
- Quarterly reports: Reconciliation PIP, Balance Confirmation, Flow rate, Forbearance and etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5- 10 years' experience in Credit scoring, data analytics or MI reporting
- SAS programming skill essential
- Logical mindset and good problem solving skill
- Preferably good knowledge of Consumer Banking products
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.