Risk Consulting - Forensic Accounting (Senior-Assistant Manager)
KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246306
Forensic Accounting Risk and Consulting Department
This is your opportunity to join KPMG’s Forensic team. You will gain exposure to exciting projects which will develop your skills in financial analysis, accounting and business processes, along with your knowledge of different industries and regulations while assisting our clients in Thailand and the region to solve their unplanned circumstances.
KPMG Forensic offers a variety of forensic accounting and forensic technology services to assist clients in: effectively managing their exposure to risks, proactively managing their compliance with emerging requirements, resolving disputes with their business partners, understanding their control weaknesses, investigating complex matters and safeguarding their assets and reputations. We provide independent, insightful analysis, together with credible solutions by applying accounting, financial, technology and other specialized skills to help solve our client’s most difficult business challenges.
- Analyze financial information, operational processes and accounting transactions to identify unusual transactions or weaknesses in business processes
- Analyze digital information and system data, understand the issues
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to help identify weaknesses and associated risks; make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks
- Develop reports that highlight our findings in a clear, logical and concise manner
- Assist clients to investigate alleged breaches of bribery or corruption regulations
- Interact with clients and other external sources for the purpose of obtaining relevant information and documents
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience with one of the following: a public accounting firm, advisory firm, internal audit function of a major company or corporate finance function of a financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- CPA, CFE or CIA is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems.
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and the regulatory environment
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.