Rewards Manager (C&B Manager)
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239145
Rewards Manager (Compensation and Benefits Manager)
Report: VP - Human Resources
The Compensation and Benefits Manager sets the basic compensation and benefits policies as the organization manages its personnel expenses, internal equity and external competitiveness. The manager decides about the introduction/cancellation of policies and manages the relationship of the C&B department with other HR units/employees.
The manager leads, manages and develops the entire C&B team as the desired skills and competencies are developed. The manager is involved in other HR processes as the entire organization feels benefits from coordinated HR processes and procedures.
The C&B managers build internal and external networks as the compensation decisions are understood and have the support across the organization. The manager works closely with the top management, supporting decisions and providing the evidence for discussions within business units.
Key Responsibilities of C&B Manager
Compensation & Benefits
Work closely with VP – HR and HRBPs to assist in the entire company in terms of C&B core activities and operations for, which include the following:
- Coordinate participation in Salary & Benefit surveys on an annual basis
- Conduct market trend analysis for compensation and benefits
- Assist in the preparation of HR management reports.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Conduct Annual Salary, allowances & benefit review to ensure market competitiveness
- Propose year-end increment & bonus matrices, including computation of increments and bonuses for staff.
- Administer employee insurance schemes and benefits and works with broker to follow up on insurance renewal matters.
- Manage and update SOP/ Policies that related to C&B
- Vendor management to ensure consistent and timely delivery of HR Services across the Business Partnering model.
- Working with HR Partners and direct VP HR in implementing change initiatives to improve processes and enhance service delivery excellence
- Ensuring all service standards are managed and monitored consistently, taking the appropriate action when these service standards are not met, in particular to focus on the following key activities:
- Ensuring the organization’s compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, such as minimum salaries and tax liabilities etc.
- Supervise payroll specialist to support all payroll related matters for all type of employees.
- Review and enhance payroll account reconciliations and work with Finance to maintain accurate GL account balances
- Ensures issue escalation and resolution process is in place and followed
- Evaluates processes and recommends innovative changes or enhancements that will increase efficiency, reduce cost, or otherwise improve the operation
- Leverages analytics to improve quality of the service delivery and processes
- Assist in overseeing and supporting HRIS Manager in the operations of the key HR Information Systems
- Partner with HRBPs and functional HR managers to support e-initiatives that focused on continuous process improvements to create efficiencies and enhance employee experience.
- Evaluate, implement and enforce the use of tools to help maintain operational data integrity and prevent errors to ensure accuracy in HR data reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience in C&B, including HR shared services management experience.
- Good understanding of HR / payroll policies, process review, process design and systems.
- Able to understand HR end-to-end processes, and the impact of HR data entry’s accuracy on processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel & Powerpoint)
- Meticulous, able to handle large volume of data on spreadsheet with due care
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and building cohesive teams in a fast-pace dynamic work environment
- Skilled in verbal and written communication including facilitation and delivering presentations
- Experience in managing service delivery under pressure
- Team player; optimistic, and result oriented.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
About Zuellig Pharma Ltd.