Revenue Optimization Analyst
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227267
- Responsible for optimization of all individual flight in assigned market and have effort to maximize revenue per a flight to reach the revenue target.
- Analyze current Revenue management practices and methods and improve Revenue management methodologies
- Coordinate with the pricing and revenue management teams for decision making.
- Age: over 25 years old
- Gender: Male or female
- Graduate: Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Math, Economics
- Experience: 0-2 year experience in Quantitative analysis or Data analysis
- Good command in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Language: Good communication skills in English.
- Strong background in Statistic Software/Predictive Analytic Software
- Database retrieval
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and independent thinker
- Good team players
Please send resume and photo to :
Human Resource Department,
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
183 Rajanakarn Building, 17th floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
or email resume and attached documents via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
About Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
Nok Air's Friendly culture and consumer centric, is the heart of our business.
"Nok Air is always the most preferred travel service provider in Thailand. Delivered by the inspired team, offering innovative experiences with the passion of Thai"
CEO Nok Air
The airline portrays this aspect of its operation in a truly unique and unconventional way.
The fun and friendly culture is reflected both internally in the organization as well as externally with all marketing activities that reach consumers. Internally, an open-minded and transparent way of working is promoted, while externally Nok Air puts consumers at the center. Nok Air reaches out to them in the most friendly way possible. We at Nok Air take this aspect into consideration with everything we do. Without our true Nok Culture and what it makes us, our business will not reach the success we aim for.