Retention Specialist (Manager)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219952
To assist in create, optimize and evolve retention strategies to keep new agents and existing agents together with provide supervision, motivation and Coordinate with internal and external contact in order to achieve retention target
- To assist in create, optimize and evolve retention strategies with identify areas of Retention improvement
- Assist in develop and implement Retention Activities for both new agents and existing agents and provide support to all divisions to organize and promote Retention Functions together with seek feedback from key stakeholders to ensure program satisfaction are delivered
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new projects for execution, communication brief development and monitoring process
- Coordinate to communicate and distribute information on retention policy, functions and retention results.
- Providing reports and database analysis to support R&R team in term of retention segment management, product gaps, resell and customer relationship management, verify business rule and performing UAT as required
- Respond to agent’s queries and stakeholders and address opportunity to improve
- Corroborate with AS to track MOC, analysis and retain potential both new and existing agents
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing field.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, such as Agency, Marketing. Agency Background is needed
- Ability to work effectively in high pressured environment
- Strong oral and written communication, planning, problem solving
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Motivated individual with ability to efficiently multi task, work under pressure, handle frequent interruptions and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and determine problems, analyze information and implement solutions
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Power Point or any analytical program
- Able to work in UPC
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.