Retail Sales & Marketing Manager - Perfume
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254530
Employer Ref. update2014_Default
- Bachelor Degree in any fields.
- Experiences with retail business and can be able to supervise BA staffs of at least 30 persons.
- Computer literacy and ability to analyze the data.
- Daily supervising and overseeing for a smooth operation of each retails store.
- Target setting by counter by BA; incentive commission calculation planning; keeping within budget.
- Supervising and coaching Sales supervisor; Alignment of education program & motivation for BA Mystery shopping twice a year.
- To be the middle person between the retails store and back office and make sure that both parties received the right communication.
- Be aware of what competitor is doing, update and always look for the ways to improve sales as well as efficiency.
- Understand and make sure that each retail store operated under Thai retail laws, security, health and safety.
- Store promotions; communicating to BAs; podiums workshop creation to drive sales.
- Sales driven by CRM- Recruiting, retention, and repeat purchase by store by BA.
- Promotion: plan promotion and execution on promotional materials including sales presenter, POS, GWPs
- Implement new product launch and strive to maintain growth.
- Monitoring on stock management to prevent out of stock situation and mange stock effectively.
- Develop and execute advice strategy and digital strategy to suit business plan.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.lorealthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: