Retail Leasing Manager (Amarin Plaza)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237260
- Participate in developing and implementing strategic leasing and brand acquisition plan
- Prepare market and competitor analysis to support sales forecasting and leasing initiatives that support business and financial goals
- In charge of day-to-day operations for all contracts and legal documents with regard to brand acquisition and renewal
- Provide analysis, reports and initial recommendation supporting P&L and leasing outcomes to achieve business goals
- Penetrate and establish relationships across multiple touch points with retail partners to understand and give professional advice to them
- Act as center of contact for all commercial leasing and marketing operations to maximize work efficiencies and effectiveness
- Male or Female (Thai national Only)
- Bachelor's degree in management, Business Administration or related field
- 5 year’s Experience in Retail Leasing, Office Leasing, Operation (any position)
- Fluent in verbal and written skills both in Thai and English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Strong passion in luxury retailing, Strong negotiation, co-ordinate, and follow up skills.
- Strong Team Building skill. (Be able to get along well with colleague and work as a team).
- Energetic, pro-active and rapidly adapted to new environment.
- Oriented to goals
- Strong leadership, enthusiastic, patient, meticulous, accountability and responsible.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Interested persons, please submit your full resume, present&expected salary and recent photo to the address below
Human Resource Department
4 thfloor Gaysorn Place 999 Ploenchit road, Lumpini, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
Telephone: 02-612-5900 ต่อ 5831 Fax: 02-612-5961-2
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GAYSORN GROUP