Restaurant Operation Manager
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242420
Type of Business: Restaurant Chain
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Operation Director in ensuring that all outlets operate successfully with the goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction, in accordance with the standards of the company, and are individually profitable. Ensure that all outlets operate in accordance with the operating standards of procedures and QSC standards.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits.
- Analyse weekly/monthly reports and data on sales, controllable expenses and profit, and take necessary actions in the timely manner to ensure that each restaurant operates profitably and maximises its resources.
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/systems and operational manual
- Ensure that Area Coaches and Restaurant Managers strictly follow company guidelines when recruiting, training, and managing their employees.
- Train, coach, counsel and develop Area Coaches and outlet personnel to achieve company standards/goals and their IDPs.
- Ensure that Area Coaches and outlet employees successfully complete necessary training as required.
- Maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible rostering to meet the business goals as well as customer expectations.
- Utilise communication process to ensure that all employees are aware of their expectations and performance standards.
- Conducts annual Performance Appraisal with Area Coaches and supports them in their professional development goals, and ensures that they in turn conduct annual Performance Appraisal with their employees.
- Ensure that all government regulations are upheld by all Area Coaches and outlet Management personnel.
- Thai native speaker who's competent in speaking, writing and reading Thai.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Hospitality Management or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in restaurant management
- Excellent systematic and analytical skills
- Good in English communication
- Able to work extended hours to manage the restaurant effectively
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
About ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.