Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358721
- Contribute and monitor sales to reach the target
- Work Closely with Service and kitchen team to ensure smooth daily operations
- Handle dissatisfied internal and external customers
- Manage and supervise the whole service and kitchen team.
- Manage sales and customer service.
- Manage and control cost and build profit to achieve by company targets
- To run daily operation and solving problem on the customer complain
- To develop and engage team both head of team and team member
- Male/Female, age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields
- Pre-Opening knowledge
- Previous experience of running an outlet for at least 5 years
- Strong leadership, coaching motivation, interpersonal & coordination, good problem-solving skill and conflict management skill.
- Good command of English. and computer literacy.
- Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded
Please send the resume to :-
Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
Website : www.wineconnection.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
About Wine Connection Co., Ltd.
Wine Connection: Founded in 1998, Wine Connection has developed expertise in offering affordable, high quality and exclusive wines from around the world through owned F&B outlets. The Company targets the region’s growing middle class through a differentiated offering focusing on affordable and quality western food and beverages. Wine Connection has grown to become the leading wine retailer and wine-themed restaurant operator in SE Asia.
Wine Connection operates 77 Wine Stores and Restaurants in Thailand and Singapore. The business has a mission of making wine drinking democratic by make it affordable, accessible and simple to enjoy. The restaurants offer a casual dining experience rooted in wine and European Food in an inviting ambience with friendly service
The business has been catalyzed through investment from The Abraaj Group to rapidly expand across Asia and Middle East.
The Abraaj Group is a leading private equity manager investing in global growth markets. Founded in 2002 by Arif Naqvi, the group currently manages US$10 billion and has distributed c. US$6.3 billion to investors.
Employing over 300 people including more than 180 professionals, the Group has 20+ country offices spread across five regional hubs in Dubai, Istanbul, Mexico, Nairobi and Singapore. Local presence across these markets provides the Group with unmatched expertise, know-how, proprietary transactional access and the ability to grow partner businesses across borders.
Abraaj completed the acquisition of Wine Connection in April 2014 by taking a majority stake in the enterprise. For more information please visit www.abraaj.com