Asian Tigers Mobility
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228960
- Schedules and make appointment for property inspections.
- Accompanies with expatriate clients or their family to presents property and facilities/communities area
- Negotiates terms of agreement of residents with landlords for client upon request and try to close the deal.
- Report to Residential Manager on the situations of the inspections/visits on a daily basis.
- Thai, age 25 - 32 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Hospitality management or Business administration.
- At least 1-3 years experience in property/real estate, residential sales or hospitality.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested applicants are invited to send full details of resume, stating current and expected salary with recent photo to:-
Human Resources Department
Transpo International Ltd.
3388/74-77 Sirinrat building, 21st Floor,
Rama IV Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Telephone: +66 2 6877970 (HR direct line)
Visit us: www.asiantigers-mobility.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asian Tigers Mobility
About Asian Tigers Mobility
Asian Tigers Mobility is a leading provider of international relocation solutions. Each year Asian Tigers Mobility companies move thousands of families to their new homes from every corner of the globe. Asian Tigers Mobility provides a comprehensive end-to-end mobility service tailored to your transferee’s needs ensuring their smooth transfer. We are committed to delivering the very best moving and destination services in the industry without compromise. With 30 offices in 14 countries and territories; a combined annual turnover of more than US$115 million, backed by more than 1,500 full time dedicated, professional staff, we represent one of the strongest relocation groups in Asia We believe that our people are the backbone to our long-term success and therefore responding to their needs is equally as important as that of our clients and your Transferee’s. We operate an equal opportunities employment strategy and promote a diverse working environment, ensuring our policies and procedures are flexible and adaptable to better suit our team, our environment and our wider community. We are now looking for motivated staff who always aim for excellence to be part of our organization. If you are ready for a new challenge in a successful company, here is the job for you.
More Jobs from this employer