jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224462
Employer Ref. Exo Travel
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Reports To: Inbound Manager
Reservation Officer is responsible for accurately and efficiently confirming bookings of all suppliers. S/he is also responsible for following the booking procedures and ensuring all information is recorded into the company internal system.
- To determine the suppliers required for the operations of each trip, including the allocation of rooms
- To ensure accurate reservation information is sent to suppliers
- All services booked and confirmed as per assigned workload and ad-hoc booking requests in compliance with relevant booking procedures
- Minimize error rate in bookings
- To input all data accurately into Internal system in a timely manner
- Completion of booking procedures
- No missed booking entries and accuracy of entered data
- Entries for each booking to be complete by month end for invoicing
- All entries to be updated and checked on a weekly basis
- Check carefully that entire program has been confirmed, make all the reserved services match with the program including transportation, guides, restaurants, ticketing and other tour-related services.
- Pre-check services to make sure all services are reserved before client's arrival.
- Inform quickly the Department Manager in case of problems, allowing a suitable solution.
- Advise or solve problems in case there are difficulties with one of the files.
- Be in contact with Product department and product team for things related to contracting, rates update.
- Ensure the assignments’ deadlines are met & information updated frequently.
- Thai National only
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism or related field.
- Good command over verbal & written English.
- Experience in Travel Company/ Reservations Task
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office & Travel software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate confidently, effectively and diplomatically
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Strong service mindset, team player, detail oriented with ability to work autonomously
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Incumbent may perform other duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Interested parties are invited to send their CVs, a covering letter with salary expectation in English and a current photo by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidates will be asked to come for an interview
22nd Floor, Smooth Life Tower 44
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : +66 (0) 2633 9060 Fax : +66 (0) 2633 9070
Website : http://www.exotravel.com/
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EXO Travel
About EXO Travel
Employer Ref.Exo Travel
About EXO Travel
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT TRAVEL?
With over 20 years of operations in the region, EXO Travel is one of the longest established destination management companies in Asia and one of the best known. Today we have 21 offices and over 700 full-time staff working from our destination-based offices in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China and Malaysia. Our commitment to operating with the highest standards of service and professionalism as well as offering and executing unique and seamless travel experiences is the reason why EXO stands above the rest.
We fully recognize that our success is built on the quality of our people and we continually invest in training to ensure that we remain the leading company of its type in Asia. We are very fortunate to have so many talented and committed people in our company, each sharing a true passion for where they live and work. We are looking for an innovative and knowledgeable candidate to join our team in Bangkok.