JT International (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255098
Reporting to : Strategic Insights Lead
Department : Marketing & Planning
Salary : Negotiable
Education and Qualifications
- Good standard of University degree (required)
- 4-6 years relevant experience in FMCG research
- Cross-cultural experience. Solid background in research techniques and consumer/brand/trade analysis.
- Good understanding of Field operational constraints and practical application of research to solve business problems.
- Proven people management skills, team player
- Ability to focus on the detailed tasks to achieve specific outcome
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to comfortable communication to all levels across functions
- Good working knowledge of technical tools as Microsoft office, Retail Audit, Quantitative/Qualitative research and other Statistic System/Softwares
- Excellent English communication.
The incumbent, working very closely with Strategic Insights Lead, will be responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. He/She will work closely with Portfolio Strategy and Field Marketing Team to design consumer & trade research as well as insights for formulating portfolio, brand, trade, and distribution strategies. He/She will drive optimal consumer knowledge sharing to the M&S functions as well as HQ.
Main area of responsibility
- In conjunction with the HQ Research Group and local research agencies, manages and develops research projects to provide information on consumer needs/profiles/behaviours, segmentation dynamics, channel and trade characteristics as well as equity of JTI brands. Works with the Portfolio & Brand Lead and Field Marketing Lead to initiate new research projects by recommending opportunities and identifying emerging trends.
- Nielsen Retail Audit: In conjunction with M&S Function Leads and Nielsen vendor to analyse and provide the relevance information of the industry, segment dynamic, channel and trade environment. Ensures the reports to be clear, understandable as well as provide the comprehensive assessment of trend performance
- Consumer behaviors insights & tracking : Manage the development of research instruments and thoughtful approaches to data analysis. Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gain understanding of consumers and how they connect to the business objective, effectively translate research finding into key insights and business implications
- Drive integrated data platform : work closely with Brand, Field Marketing & Operations teams to collect consumer & trade data on field that are relevant and actionable, balancing information needs with Operations capabilities. Co-work with Business Intelligent & Planning Team to build integrated data platform (internal & external) and design territory analysis (consumer & trade insights) to best support Field marketing & sales driving brand performance in their territories
- Produce monthly topline report to the top management
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Human Resource and Administration Department
JT International (Thailand) Ltd.
38th Floor, Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier
689 Sukhumvit Road Klongton Nuea
Wattana Bangkok 10110
Tel : 02 204 6994
Visit Website: www.jti.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JT International (Thailand) Limited
About JT International (Thailand) Limited
Build your career with us
An exciting career awaits you with JTI - Japan Tobacco International, aleading FMCG multinational organization operating in over 120 countries worldwide with more than 27,000 employees. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we sell world-renowned brands. We are looking for talented and enterprising people to be part of a successful FMCG business that thrives on diversity of thinking.