Research & Development Supervisor
Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236701
PURPOSE (KEY OBJECTIVES):
Formulates, directs, and coordinates all research and development programs. Introduces new products and processes into overall company strategy and makes recommendations for the improvement and cost reduction of existing products and processes.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Leads cross-functional teams in the technical aspects of product development through the investigation, planning, execution, evaluating and reporting on new product / process development improvement and troubleshooting projects.
- Independently initiates, investigates, and implements significant new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects.
- Assists food technologists on portions of project to ensure completion of the department's high priority projects and critical non-project work. Advises, directs, coaches, inspires and reviews the work of less experienced food technologists on complex projects.
- Acts as a technical consultant to all operating units of the company on formulation / processing issues related to assigned projects / products.
- Completes technical assessments for evaluation of new product / process opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient / processing technologies.
- Stays apprised of technologies used by other food manufacturers by reviewing technical literature, attending seminars and maintaining
- Assists in development of business goals for divisional team members - individually and collectively.
- Questions processes, procedures and policies. Fully investigates, develops, and presents alternatives for implementation.
- Develops understanding of any processes new to the organization; evaluates whether portions of that process are applicable to other products / projects.
- Manages projects and plant costs (testing and implementation).
- Develops and maintains project plans, identifying critical paths and resources required.
- Assists in maintaining sanitation, inventory and equipment operation.
- Maintains an accurate record of work activities in lab notebooks: objectives of test, accurate formulas, processing conditions, required equipment and equipment setup.
- Attends classes / seminars to improve technical, interpersonal, and managerial skills. Shares learning in cross-functional settings and applies learning to work assignments.
- Other duties as assigned by Superior.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Golden Donuts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mudman Company Profile with over 3,500 employees, Mudman is a house of international retail food brands in Thailand, and the authorized master franchisee for Emporio Armani Caffe, Au Bon Pain bakery café, Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts. Also owns its own very successful brands in Thailand and International markets, they are Greyhound Original (Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel, Russia), Greyhound Café (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijin, Kualalumpur), Golden Gourmet Catering Services and Mudman Boutique Hospitality.
We owns and operates more than 350 locations that cater to the Thai professional, expatriate and tourist consumers. Our Vision, we want to be a great, enduring company, with appealing food brands, providing a healthy and quality work environment in Asia Pacific. This continues to be the key focus for our growth.
We are looking for an efficient Marketing Manager to join our already well established food retail business in Thailand that comprises of several outlets country-wide.