RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FOOD INDUSTRY
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215380
Employer Ref. RDM1302909
Our client is a leading manufacturer and suppliers of spices and seasonings for some of the world’s largest food organization.
SALARY: B/100,000 – 130,000 /MONTH
The Research & Development Manager will be reporting directly to the Expatiate Director and will be responsible for the following key function
- Manage and response for all R&D works to assign brief to the responsible person.
- Develops and/or duplicates products as per customer's project brief and ensures that these products are suitable for manufacture including develop new product to present to for Ideation/proactive.
- Sourcing and selecting raw material which comply with law, available and cost reasonable. Participate in CCI team working on the cost saving project.
- Participate the weekly meeting with management team to update the progress of development and analyze the situation of company and competitor to grow the business.
- Visit customer to working closes with them on the project briefs and also tighten relation with customer.
- Documentation working follows to BRC program as well as working with quality team on the HACCP, GMP and Halal.
- Prepares tentative specification and review to approval together with QA manager. This includes ingredient statements, nutritional composition, labeling and packaging requirements where appropriate.
- Supervises the blending /process set up of new products to ensure manufacturing procedures are met including supervises trials or first time production runs during new product commercialization.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or related field.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant product development experience in the food industry.
- Very good in Technical - Quality/Research & Development.
- Ability to lead the team effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Good general management skills with cross functional teams.
- Very good problem solving, analytical skill, communication.
- Very good command of English Skills (speaking, reading & writing).
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, bonus, health insurance amongst others and a five day working week.
Reference Code: RDM1302909
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Research & Development Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.