is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to meet a growing demand from the market.
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued legacy.
Research Assistant (Foreign Investment and Commodities) in Wealth Management
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001274981
- Responsible for analyzing foreign investment fund and foreign capital markets to Wealth Management clients
- Provide internal research as well as review the performance of the foreign investment funds and update information on trends affecting market sectors to developing flexible financial models or any other new opportunities
- Assist with producing Wealth Management research publications
- Thai national with Master’s degree in business, finance, economics or related fields
- At least a few years of related experience, preferably in foreign investment research or fund management
- Strong background in investment concept, financial statement analysis and equity analysis
- Experience in financial modeling and asset allocation framework is preferred
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good command of English
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
- Must be resourceful, energetic, pro-active and eager to learn
Phatra offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo to:
The Human Resources Department
Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
11th Floor Human Resources Department, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact Ms. Arisa Udomsiri at 0-2305-9243 Fax. 0-2693-2632
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)