R & D SUPERVISOR – FOOD INDUSTRY / CHOCOLATE / FAT / CONFECTIONERY WELGROW
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256848
Employer Ref. RD1302911
Our client is a leading manufacturer of food and snacks.
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 BAHT/MONTH
The R & D Supervisor will be reporting directly to the R & D Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Assisting development managers on developing new and / or modified formulations of chocolate products, preparing prototypes of products and ensuring that they meet the consumer's taste / expectation and company's requirements.
- Developing new raw materials for using in new product formulations, making sure that raw materials intended to use meet our requirements on every level (taste, quality, supply, process).
- Developing new product formulations, ensuring the new products meet our requirements in terms of physical and sensory properties, and cost and process ability.
- Supervising and conducting the preparation of development samples according to various developing recipes.
- Carrying out pilot plant trials in order to study and collect the initial process conditions and information, and, reporting data to all concerns before actual production trial.
- Being responsible for production trials and commissioning, cooperating with the Production team on the product trial, and, making sure of the completeness and smoothness of production before handing over to the Production team.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Engineering or a related field.
- 5 - 6 years of relevant product development experience in the food industry (experience in fat or chocolate products is optional).
- Very good in technical - quality/research & development.
- Ability to lead a team effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Proactive, interpersonal and leading skills, a positive attitude, good team player and can work hard under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading & writing) and able to travel to overseas.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a bonus, health insurance, amongst others, and, a five day working week.
Reference Code: RD1302911
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. R & D Supervisor- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.