R&D Senior Supervisor (Base on Nakornratchasima)
The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256143
- Conducted in developing formulations/ of new products and improved formulations of existing products.
- Assist to the other parties on new products and process innovation, setting the experimental schedule, trial and prepare the progressive report.
- Co –ordinated with other parties in factory, external customer and supplier.
- Initiated new product and new process.
- Provided formulae for cost calculation.
- Conducted in-house sensory evaluation.
- Conducted in trial runs of pilot scale and conducted on commercial scale.
- Assisted in / co-ordinated on shelf life studies.
- Conducted the preparation of dossiers for registration process.
- Raw materials specifications/ Finished product specifications.
- Review the analysis results for COA align with regulations.
- Standardize the result to be aligning with legal & regulations and consumer & market trends.
Supported Quality System : e.g. 5 S, GMP, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000, HACCP, SAFETY ,ISO 14001 , ISO 50001 etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
About The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
The Minor Group of companies lives by one rule: we're only as good as the companies that we are entrusted with. And these companies add up to an impressive list of leading global brands across the lifestyle and leisure sectors – many of them genuine icons – that trust Minor to provide the solid foundation that underpins their success in the market that we work together in.
Minor has a rich heritage through our deep roots in Thailand . It has now been nearly 40 years since we first opened our doors, and our group continues to grow from strength to strength. The two listed companies which make up the public face of the Minor group – Minor International Pcl and Minor Corporation Pcl.
Minor International currently operates eleven world-class hotels and resorts with 2,200 rooms, and more than 500 branded food service outlets such as The Pizza Company , Swensen's, Sizzler , Dairy Queen and Burger King etc. across Asia and the Middle East.Minor Corporation operates a portfolio of leading fashion garments such as Esprit, Bossini, Timberland; luxury & lifestyle products such as Tumi, Charles&Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Cessna; education media such as Time Life, World book; cosmetics such as Red Earth, Bloom, Laneige, Smashbox and leisure brands across Thailand.
In addition to its substantial retail operations, the company also owns NMT Ltd., one of the country's largest contract manufacturers of household and personal care products on behalf of the world's leading consumer product companies.
For further information please see www.minornet.com