R&D Scientist (PhD) ( 120-150 K, Maptaput Rayong)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224310
- Develop and perform modifications of existing PVC recipes on batch to pilot scale
- Evaluate new raw materials on existing and new recipes
- Develop products that ensure long term sustainable growth for our customer and our company
- Troubleshoot potential technical issues encountered during a project
- Support capital projects, profits and reliability improvement in manufacturing plants
- Work in close collaboration with the Quality Control Department or external analyses services for lab analyses and with the Customer Technical Service for lab tests
- Document experimental procedures, results, specifications, and final recipes in a standard format
- Analyze and communicate regularly all information regarding experiments, project status, raw material research, results etc.
- Through a variety of resources, conduct intellectual searches for technical information and research proposals towards new or improved products
- Assist management in identifying novel and proprietary technology platforms and in rolling out globally for various product categories
- Learn and understand the fundamental chemistry of the EPICEROL® process and support occasionally the related investigations
- Assists in the training, development of personnel when required
- Respect deadlines
- Actively support the HSE principles and drive day-to-day lab safety, particularly around the handling and use of dangerous reagents
o PhD in Polymerization or Organic
o 2-3 years of experience in polymer synthesis (preferably versatile for both suspension and emulsion), in the use of stabilizers such as surfactants and emulsifiers, in the use of autoclaves
o Good knowledge on materials and nanomaterials characterization and analysis
o Prior knowledge on Material property testing protocols is an added advantage (Tensile, flexure, compression, impact, hardness, thermal and water resistance, viscosity etc.)
o Adaptable, good team player and leadership
o Good command in English
o Good understanding of Microsoft Office Software
Application should contain with application letter in English), complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details;
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue,
A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Attn: Ms.Jutamat Chaimungkun – Consultant
Home Page: http://www.manpower.th.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.