Research and Development Manager Job (Chemical), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001271130
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international packaging and machinery industry in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5 years’ technical and product application experience in an international environment for the job of Research and Development Manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Research and Development Manager will be responsible to support sales, market and value-chain functions in terms of technical and product application perspectives.
- Support new product launch (sample preparation for product stability test, sample preparation for customer trial, work together with application & sale team for product trial at customer site, production trial, raw material and pack material, product self-life consideration, standard PM setting, production validation, customer validation, MSDS translation).
- Support cost saving project (sample preparation, product stability, compatibility and efficacy test, RM/PM/Batchsheet revision, product validation at new manufacturer).
- Support VC team for material supply issue (search material information, compare material spec, material qualification test, document preparation and communicate to 3PM on solution).
- Support RA on providing necessary documents to submit to government as per legal requirements.
- Support on reagent preparation.
- Provide sale training on test kit usage & product application.
- Responsible to support end-use customer & 3PM manufacturer
- Provide support & advise the customer on product dilution and application.
- Provide customer training on Safe Chemical Handling, Basic Science Cleaning, Personal Hygiene.
- Study & find suitable test procedure and validate test method for customer & sale for material receiving qualification and for quality / concentration control on site.
- Find & co-ordinate with external lab for chemical analysis based on the requirement of customer (e.g. heavy metal).
- Test and/or compare the competitor products.
- Advise/ solve product problem on customer site.
- Support manufacturer and QA on product quality issue and production problem.
- Thai national
- Ph.D. with no experience or B.S. / M.S. in Chemistry, Food Science, Biochemical or related fields.
- Working experience of 5 years in chemical industrial, cleaning & sanitizing products are referred.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and offering complete solutions.
- Good communication abilities and strong technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and good people management skills.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Hands-on, dynamic, service-minded
- Very good English communication and service skills
- Able to travel extensively when required, and work independently
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.