en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215305
Employer Ref. JO-1609-355958
- Ensure all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required quality and regulatory standards and in line with the Health technical transfer process.
- Ensure activities are executed to the standards required for registered products and medical devices.
- Responsible for Regulatory Compliance, Resolving Quality Issues, Resolving Formulation and Analytical Challenges, Site Transfers, Cost Savings, Local NPD/EPD, Roll out etc.
- Manage team resources (people/budget) to deliver projects to the business.
- Support the Health team to required activities that support operations in shared laboratories (maintenance activities, audit preparations, etc.)
- Develop a team of global product portfolio experts to provide support across the globe for a given product portfolio.
- Handle cross functional strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree (Chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering or other relevant science).
- Minimum 5-7 years R&D experience with strong analytical experience and risk management background.
- Prefer candidate with medical device design and development experience
- High people development skill
- Excellent technical problem solver.
- Well collaboration with R&D and non-R&D functions
- Must be able to travel up to 25% around the globe
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639 and ask to speak to the Industrial7 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.