Research and Development Formulation Manager
TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239040
Purpose of the job:
Ensure the development of innovative and profitable products by product development projects and technology development programs (aimed at a specific part of the product portfolio within Textile Processing Solutions), as well as extend and share relevant expertise and give asked and unasked advice within TANATEX on matters of technical nature, so that the future of TANATEX is secured and results shown to be positively influenced.
1. Product development
- By realizing the development of new products in well managed projects and a short time-to-market, the product portfolio is frequently renewed, TANATEX keeps a healthy competitive position and the results shown to be positively influenced.
2. Result-oriented cooperation
- By timely and accurate decision making, information and communication, efficiency and cooperation within and between departments is effectively promoted, and the results of the entire organization are positively influenced.
3. Applied knowledge and technology expertise
- Two or maximum three technology areas are developed and overseen, creating the right technology basis for innovation, so that growth within TANATEX is realized and the results of the entire organization are positively influenced.
4. Advise and support
- Gives asked and unsolicited advise on current and relevant topics of a technical nature within TANATEX (e.g. to Production, QC, TS, Purchasing or QHES), so that responsible problem owners are supported in their problem solving, the operation can be continued and the results of the entire organization are positively influenced.
5. Operational management
- The performance of the team and the individual employee meet the requirements and quality standards, the internal and external customers are optimally served.
Job qualifications :
- Bachelor degree or higher, in Chemical Engineering background or higher laboratory education.
- Expertise in one or more strategically relevant technology areas.
- Minimum 7 years-experience in a comparable job and surrounding, with emphasis on synthesis, formulation or textile application.
- Excellent and proven project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Able to work in Rayong
Interested candidates are invited to email full resume in ENGLISH, stating present and expected salaries, and recent photo to
Human Resources Department
TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/107 M. 2 T. Tasit A. Pluakdaeng Rayong
Tel. 033-010460 ext. 102
Website : www.tanatexchemicals.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TANATEX Chemicals holds a prominent position in the global market of performance chemicals. It produces, develops and sells a complete and high-quality product portfolio, which is applied to textile industry.
The organisation has seen intensive developments over the last years and is characterized by its customer and service orientation, continuous product innovations and the ambition to continue its global growth.
The headquater and important production facility is located in Ede, Netherland. The organisation has own entities in 10 countries and is represented worldwide by means of a vast distribution and sales network. Worldwide 300 professionals contribute to the success of TANATEX Chemicals.
Thailand has been chosen as the new strategic manufacturing location from which TANATEX’ customers in Asia will be supplied. In this new production facility has to grow to a full-fledged formulation plant for textile processing chemicals
In realizing our growth ambititions in Thailand we are currently looking for :