R&D Engineer Job (Thermal & Electrical Report) (Semiconductor Manufacturer), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220769
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international electronics and semiconductor manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 2 to 5 years in integrated circuit (IC) packaging design in the semiconductor or electronics industry for the job of Research and Development (R&D) Engineer. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Research and Development (R&D) Engineer is responsible for evaluating the thermol performance and developing new product and new IC packaging design.
- Thermol Simulation Report
- Electrical (R-Resistance, L-Inductance, C-Capacitance) Simulation Report
- Evaluate the thermol performance under JEDEC still air, ring cold plate and top cold plate test environment
- New material development for IC Packaging
- Material property testing/ qualification
- IC Package performance analysis
- IC Packaging development and characterization
- New package/ process reliability assessment and failure analysis
- Thai National
- Bachelor degree or Master degree, Electronic, Material Science, Material Engineering, Applied physic or related field
- 2 years or above experience in Thermol Report & Electrical Report
- IC/ PCBA packaging assembly process, IC/ PCBA packaging reliability assessment and failure analysis
- Computer literate (Microsoft office)
- Possess initiative and good analysis skill
- Good command of English
- Leadership and good follow up
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.