Zensorium is a product-based firm that aims to deliver easy-to-use sensing products and solutions. We focus on the needs of our customers and create experience beyond the five senses.
Armed with a background in Biochemistry, Optics, Computing and Electronics, we integrate business strategies with scientific concepts to introduce products for the commercial market.
We are committed to empower individuals in elevating their quality of life through a breed of innovative sensing devices.
Zensorium (Thailand) Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, just started new operation in bangkok 2012. We are looking for highly competent, positive, proactive, and motivated team members to join us on this new and exciting venture.
R & D Engineer (Mid Junior to Senior)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219674
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree or above in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Engineering, Electronics or related field
- Experience in developing signal processing algorithm
- Experience in numerical computing environment such as MATLAB, Scilab, etc.
- Experience in PPG technology is an advantage
- Experience in statistical analysis of large data records is an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Team player with good initiative and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English (verbal and written)
Job Description :
- Design, develop and validate signal processing algorithms used in biomedical applications
- Collaborate closely with analogue and digital electronics engineering and software developers in implementing robust signal processing algorithms
- Collaborate closely with test engineer to design, plan and conduct the engineering experiments, and analyze data statistically
- Provide technical support to other group members
- Generate detailed engineering requirements and specifications for the product
Job Experience :
- 1-2 years of related working experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team