IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd
IKA is one of the world’s most established organizations focused on delivering innovative products in laboratory, analytical and process technology. IKA products are designed, developed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and are distributed to various industries around the world. Headquartered in southern Germany, IKA has over 900 employees in various international locations. IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of IKA-Werke GmbH, Germany, has been highly successful in recent years and is seeking qualified and dynamic professionals to join our team.
R&D Electronical Engineer Lab
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248481
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Experience in development of electronic circuits and systems
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge in software "Language C"
- Preferable with knowledge in:
- BLDC motor and temperature control
- Development of circuit/ PCB designed by PROTEL
- EMC and international safety standards
- Develop hardware and software for laboratory and analytical products, included conception/ design of circuits, PCB layout and programming
- Complete range of electronics and embedded software by Language C
- Research tasks, for instance new electronic parts and competitive products
- Responsible for assemble functional samples, prototypes and test evaluations
- Work in accordance to valid standards and guidelines, for example Laboratory Apparatuses Standard, Machines Guidelines, Hazardous Material Guidelines, EMC Guidelines, Low-voltage Guidelines etc.
- Participate in providing training, visiting fairs etc.
- Prepare product cost calculations at different design steps