CEIC Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245132
- Create models / Excel templates for macroeconomic and market analysis focusing on Asia and ASEAN markets
- Write research commentary to provide market / sector insights
- Manage and drive development of new analytical products
- Develop and maintain the time series database
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and comprehensiveness of databases
- Respond to internal and external data enquiries
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting discipline
- 3 or more years work experience in macroeconomic research, sector research or financial modeling
- In-depth knowledge with market database products and familiarity with building and maintaining information databases
- Hands on experience on SQL / MySQL is an advantage
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills, sensitive to numbers
- Proven experience in data mining and building templates or models in Excel
- Strong computer knowledge and proficient in Excel VBA or java script
- Experience in writing research commentary will be preferred
- CFA/FRM qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and client oriented
- Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Good communication and presentation skills with fluency in spoken and written English
- Extra language competence in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese will be an advantage
Interested parties please send their full resume (English Only) with expected salary VIA APPLY NOW
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider the applications unsuccessful
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CEIC Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CEIC Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CEIC builds "best in class" databases covering Asian and China macro-economic, industrial and financial time-series data.
Founded in 1992 and acquired by ISI Emerging Markets in 2005, CEIC has had over 12 years of well-regarded reputation in the financial information service industry. Our worldwide clientele includes leading economists, strategists, equity analysts, fund managers and professional researchers. CEIC headquartered in Hong Kong with six regional offices around Asia. For more information about CEIC, please visit our website: www.ceicdata.com
Now, CEIC is looking for bright, motivated and highly energetic professionals to join our rapidly growing team at Bangkok Office.