Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions (a BTS Group company)
Bangkok Payment Solutions is Thailand's largest mass transportation system integrator specializing in payments and payment technologies. BPS continues to expand domestically and internationally working with the largest mass transportation companies and payments companies in the world. Our clients include the BTS Skytrain, Rabbit Card/Carrot Rewards, BMCL Subway, Thai Ministry of Transportation and VIX Technology (technology provider for Hong Kong Octopus, Singapore EZLink, San Francisco Clipper, Beijing Yikatong, etc...)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227318
- Reporting analysts examine business requirement and customer needs to develop relevant practices and procedures of preparing business reports and create customized tools and applications to handle the specific reporting needs of a business. This includes system testing, troubleshoot technical issues and trainingcustomer and workers in the use of these systems,teaching them to prepare reports and properly utilize report data.
- Using PL/SQL to Prepare, Update and Test the Crystal Report by on Oracle Database.
- Coordinate with customer and system architecture team to design, maintain and develop template, reporting tool or system application that are suitable for business needs.
- Prepare test data, test scenario and test procedure for testing the Report.
- Update the related Report Documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information System, Applied Mathematics, Statistic, Finance, or accounting.
- Minimum 2 years full-time career work experience in Crystal Report development. Having an experience in system analysis and design is a benefit.
- Proficient in practices of PL/SQL, Strong knowledge or experience in ETL and Data Warehouse Technology is a benefit.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Oracle Database, SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports and Jasper Reports.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to excel in a start-up environment
- Good speaking and writing English language skills.