Remote Support Engineer
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223641
- Responsible for the remote resolution of hardware and software issues faced by Contract and Warranty customers in Thailand.
- The candidate should utilize knowledge of the customers IT/business environment while dealing with these issues and any solutions proposed should be based on the customer business requirements.
- The candidate should be a customer advocate, keeping customer informed about the recovery plans, convincing customer of the root cause, able to put in place action plans to prevent similar issues in future and work closely with the account team to improve the customer’s IT infrastructure & practices thereby meeting the customer’s uptime goals.
- The candidate should have skills on Linux, Virtualization, plus knowledge on Wintel servers/blades, SAN, and enterprise storages.
- The candidate would engage and lead the additional technical resources (Peers, L2 engineers, Field engineers, 3rd party vendors etc.) to provide fast problem resolution.
- He/she may be called upon to perform overtime if needed or standby duties in future.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Thai Native language
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields
- Min 2-5 years working experience in enterprise IT support, troubleshooting enterprise IT environment, phone/remote support experience would be an advantage
- Troubleshooting skills in the Windows/Linux and Hypervisor products (VMware)
- Having Redhat and VMWare certification will be a great advantage
- Good command of English with writing communication skills
- Should be able communicate at different levels of the customer's organization to describe the problem and resolution scenario
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Analytical problem solving skills and good team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.