Reliability Engineer - E&I
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202128
The Reliability Engineer – E&I will be responsible for developing, defining and optimizing strategy to ensure that electrical and instrumentation equipment of the plant are in reliable condition. Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- Reliability Activities:
- Investigates failure of rotating equipment and static equipment.
- Develops and reviews maintenance SOP.
- Maintains and monitors rotating machine and static equipment records.
- Reviews and updates PM/PdM program in CMMS.
- Involves in Root Cause Analysis regarding plant E&I equipment especially coordinating and providing substantial guidance in finding solutions against failure.
- Monitors and reports E&I KPIs.
- Provides E&I expertise to unit operation.
- Coordinates with E&I outsources on special assignment.
- Maintenance Strategy, Plan and Methodology Activities:
- Supports Reliability Manager in defining and optimizing maintenance strategies in order to reduce the integral production costs per unit product.
- Works with superior in developing and defining annual maintenance plans i.e. deploying strategies to procedures and practical measures, monitoring the achieved availability levels and failure patterns and, where necessary, proposing measures for the adjustment of the maintenance plans.
- Sources and works with superior in selecting maintenance methodology (reactive, condition-dependent, use-dependent) as well as standards for maintenance of specific installations.
- Improvement Proposal Activities:
- Develops of improvement proposals for existing installations, aimed at increasing reliability/availability and reducing the maintenance and operational costs.
- System Activities:
- Ensures that relevant systems are up-to-date. These include but are not limited to the following examples: SOP for maintenance in EAM, updating specification in EAM, updating EDMS for equipment changes from maintenance team, updating ERS (specification, MOM, procedures).
- Team Advice Activities:
- Advises the project team on design, construction and method of mounting/building installations from perspective of maintainability maintenance costs.
Qualifications and Justifications
- University degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial environment, preferable experience in supervisory / management level.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Predictive (PdM) and Preventive (PM) Maintenance concepts/ techniques.
- Experience in using CMMS.
- Good command of communicative English.
- Possesses set of functional abilities e.g. planning and troubleshooting, coordination, communication, innovativeness.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
If you have any query about the job, please do not hesitate to contact Khun Bhanuwatchara (x), Tel. 084-148-0151.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
About PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion Purac, Former CSM/Purac - Pure by nature
Corbion business in food preservation, biobased chemicals and polymers produced from lactic acid is represented by its subsidiary Purac. Purac is a leading company in its sector and the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Purac is committed towards natural solutions, a concept which is clearly expressed by its tagline "pure by nature".
Purac's history is strongly related to natural fermentation processes and the use of natural raw materials to produce food ingredients and green chemicals. Purac further builds on this strength and emphasizes its innovation activities on the development of nature based solutions which at the end of their lifetime can return to nature: the circle of renew ability and sustainability. Like innovations in the field of lactic acid based bioplastics (Poly Lactic Acid/PLA), which are made from renewable resources and reduce CO2 emissions when compared to traditional oil based plastics.
Purac does use nature's finest resources to deliver innovative solutions and business concepts which are based on pure, natural ingredients and processes. These innovation development activities are executed in close cooperation with customers and are based on an open and transparent way of working. Purac is active in a variety of markets, with a focus on the food market, the chemicals market and the polymers market. Purac has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia, with a workforce of 1,050 people.