United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
Relationship Manager, Wealth Banking
jobsDB Ref. JTH400003002986470
Relationship Manager, Wealth Banking (Singapore)
You will be part of a team of seasoned financial professionals. As a Relationship Manager within the Wealth Banking business, you will be responsible for rendering financial advisory to UOB's mass-affluent customers. You are expected to achieve individual sales target while ensuring accurate and timely completion of the entire sales and compliance process.
- Provide prudent financial advisory and investment solutions to meet the financial planning needs and requirements of UOB’s clients
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients who have been assigned to you
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements (i.e. FAA and other related statutory Acts)
- A recognised university degree
- At least 5 years of relevant financial advisory experience gained in the banking and/or financial services sectors; experienced candidates would be considered for a more senior position
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision