Relationship Manager-Wealth Banking ผู้จัดการที่ปรึกษาด้านการเงินและการลงทุนของธนาคาร
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223489
- Performing Sales Functions in dealing with Wealth Banking Customer Base.
- To advise Wealth Banking customer and expand Wealth Banking customer base and increase AUM
- Develop and make relationship with Wealth Banking Customers.
- Understand the customer needs and give consulting on Asset allocation.
- Fully competent in giving advice to clients on investment products and services.
- Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients have a positive in-branch experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.