United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Relationship Manager (Commercial Banking / Corporate Banking) : Manager - AVP
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258301
Employer Ref. Garnsita.Nan@
- Expand business with existing and prospective clients by acting as focal point of contact for corporate and commercial clients and conduct on-going monitoring of clients under their portfolio. Develop / execute marketing plans to achieve assigned business targets. Preparation of credit proposals and related analytical support including handling post approval work process to ensure speedy turnaround. Work closely with product partners to cross sell financial products of the UOB Group.
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Law or Science.
- At least 3 years of commercial banking experience, Fresh graduates with high potential and good sense of business can apply.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Financial Accounting.
- Good selling and client relationship skills.
- Highly motivated.